Sales Manager (Full time)
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Working with top management for better organizational sales cross-divisionally
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Primary tasks will include objectives setting, meeting monthly targets and revenue goals; and coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
Sales Executive (Full time)
- The Sales Executive will be responsible for identifying relevant business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- A target oriented position that is revenue driven, the sales executive will be responsible for selling all Wedding Vows products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; and recommending solutions.
Content Writer (Full time)
- The Content Writer will be responsible to produce engaging original content for both print and online portals of Wedding Vows.
- He or she will be an Internet-savvy individual who create articles, blog posts, and other forms of written Web material.
- He or she will have to work closely with sales teams to coordinate with client’s articles when necessary
- The content writer will be expected to take the initiative to produce content that is of industry standards.
Digital SEO Specialist (Full time)
- The Digital SEO Specialist will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and implementing changes to the Wedding Vows website so that it is always ideally optimized for search engines.
- He or she will be responsible for maximizing website traffic by improving page rank within search engines.
- This position reports to the chief of marketing, and will be a key position in devising marketing campaigns for the company.
Video Blogger (Guest/Freelance)
- The Video Blogger will be responsible for producing original video content for the Wedding Vows online and digital platforms.
- He or she will have to be tech-savvy and creative, with knowledge of video editing and knowledge of basic video shooting.
- The video blogger will have to come up with ideas for videos, conduct research for the videos, and work with the content team to produce videos that are in line with marketing campaigns.